So we hear it all around. “Love yourself more” they say over and over. You know Self-Love is important, but you just don’t know where to begin.
Chica, let me just tell you that, although the journey can be tough, it doesn’t have to be complicated. There are simple steps you can start implementing right now that will place you on the right path.
The most important thing about Self-Love is paying attention to your inner guidance, providing your body and soul what it needs. That being said, sometimes we feel such disconnect that we simply don’t know where to start. So here I have compiled 47 extremely simple ways to begin practicing Self-Love today!
Ready?! Here we go!
- Buy fresh flowers for your desk.
- Take a fancy bubble bath.
- Go out for ice cream.
- Swing on the swings at the park.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Say “No” more often.
- Treat yourself to a massage.
- Meditate on your biggest desire.
- Dance around your house in your undies.
- Get some sunshine.
- Go for a nature walk.
- Dress up just because.
- Take action toward a goal.
- Listen to a guided visualization.
- Take yourself on a hot date.
- Write a love letter to yourself.
- Get your nails did.
- Try something new.
- Netfix and chill.
- De-clutter your space.
- Go on a beachy weekend getaway.
- Literally stop and smell the roses.
- Get a blowout.
- Buy yourself something pretty.
- Read a book that’s good for your soul.
- Drink lots of water.
- Wake up early to watch the sun rise.
- Spend an entire day at the beach.
- Pop open a bottle of champagne to celebrate life.
- Set an intention for the day.
- Hire a life coach.
- Take a glorious afternoon nap.
- Take a deep breath.
- Go on a digital detox.
- Give yourself permission to do nothing.
- Watch a funny movie and laugh your ass off.
- Have a good cry.
- Listen to your favorite music.
- Try out a new recipe.
- Sing in the car.
- Order something yummy to eat.
- Nourish your body with something healthy.
- Say “I love you” to yourself in the mirror.
- Journal about your big dreams.
- Clear out bad vibes by burning sage.
- Say no to whatever doesn’t light you up.
- Forgive yourself.
- BONUS: Join the Selfie-Love Squad community on Facebook!
Remember that Self-Love is a very personal journey. It’s about getting you to a place of full Self-Respect and Self-Acceptance. It is also about interacting with the world from a place of Love.
Share your gifts, skills, and kindness with anyone who needs them. Think about ways you could help others in their journeys, too. Then, act on it! Acts of kindness will only reinforce your Self-Worth, and make the world a better place!
Are you an avid Self-Lover? Share your favorite ways to practice Self-Love with the other Chicas!
See you soon…